Please note that you can find our Privacy Notice on the website. (Your Privacy)
The term India Jane Yoga, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 54 Shortheath Road, Farnham Surrey GU9 8SQ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The Data Controller of this website is Jane Adams, 54 Shortheath Road, Farnham GU9 8SQ. You can contact us by emailing .
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the
operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we
endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.
9. Please consult your doctor prior to engaging in any exercise program should you have any health concerns.
10. Please note that due to European law, specifically the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), requires us to ask you to accept our Terms and Conditions (and thereby also our Privacy Notice) PRIOR to any information being captured by us that you may provide to us.
These Terms are effective from 25/05/18